Frequently Asked Questions
Questions concerning tickets
- I purchased a ticket and I am unable to go, can I get a refund? All ticket sales are final. You can sell your ticket and name on the ticket can be changed if you we are more than 60 days out from the event.
- I purchased a ticket and I want to upgrade my current ticket, can I upgrade the one I have and pay the difference? Upgrades can be made within 30 days of the ticket purchase.
- I am an aspiring model, can I audition for theCURVYcon. Any opportunities to audition or modeling contests will be announce via our email newsletters. It's possible that we will have an agency or two scouting at theCURVYcon so bring your A game.
- I'm traveling, do I have to stay at the host hotel. No you don't. There are plenty of options around New York. We do a block at a hotel close to the venue as a courtesy.
- I have a Teal or Platinum ticket, do I need extra room in my luggage for my gift bag swag? We work super hard to make the gift bags amazing and there is typically tons of items for you to try out. Make sure you have enough room in your suitcase. We also have full size products so you may have to check a bag to get the items home if you are flying.